- Input Power: 230V single phase
- Leveling Accuracy:0.1 degrees
- Max Leveling Platform Weight:6 Tonnes/Outrigger
- Motor Type:PMSM motor
- Motor Power:507 W (4 Motors)
- Digital Inputs:16 - isolated
- Digital Outputs:12 - isolated
- Operational Modes:Automatic
An Automatic Levelling System (ALS) is required in many applications in the Industrial, Defense and Medical Domain. The main purpose of this system is to prove a stable and leveled bed for heavy equipment where in the center of gravity changes due to motions in the equipment. This will enhance the performance/accuracy and reliability of the system. The ALS provides 0.1 degrees accuracy with four outriggers and it can level the platform up to 6 Tonnes per outtrigger. The ALS provides the retract facility which significantly helps in easy installations and transportation of the Platform.
- SAMA provides 3 modes of operations:
Remote Access Mode (Ethernet)
- SAMA shall be leveling of up to 20 tonnes of diamond platform accurately with an accuracy of 0.1 degrees.
- Up to 5 degree leveling error correction with less than 0.1 degree accuracy.
- Two seven segment display for live inclinometer data and Alerts monitoring.
- Both fast and accurate automatic electronic levelling.
- It can be used in all kinds of terrains and weather conditions like desert, snow etc.
- Continuous Feasibility Check for platform tilt.